Archivo del blog

miércoles, 12 de enero de 2022

Meet Ups and friends from other countries


Since 2015, when I decided to come back to Madrid from my village to come to the language exchange events, I havent stopped meeting boys and girls from every corner of the world.

At first, I only came to language exchange, talked a bit, grabbed a few drinks and went home. But as time passed, I started to meet people and I was able to find connections with the States and South America.

For example, first night I hung out was with a guy and two girls from the Usa. I had so much fun at the disco.😀

On mid february, I had to quit a bit to take care of some personal stuff in my village, but I came back on march. My grandmother helped me a lot, as she was living close to the Ventas bull ring and so she hosted me when I came to Madrid. 

Along with language exchanges, I had an important date in june, as I was having my First Certificate English exam in academy. During these months, I only left home to work out at the gym and to visit the beautiful Madrid, my grandma and the meet ups.

 I remember 2015 as the year where I started to live life for real, to be honest. I met lots of people, I moved from one city to another, I was closer to family and I felt more independant.

Then 2016 was another chance for me to be more mature and I did it. I lived in a flat for the first time in life and I could manage the way I considered, because I lived alone. Also this year, I met some people with whom today I still meet and share things.

IMPORTANT: I LL FINISH THIS POST IN A FEW DAYS (I promise) , i M A BIT BUSY.



Viento